When developing a presentation we strongly recommend sticking to the following requirements:
- Each slide of the presentation should contain the Conference logotype (download). If desired, you can use ready-made presentation template (download).
- Font – Arial, minimal size of text – 18 pt.
- No black inscriptions on a lilac background (or other similar combinations). The text should be easy to read. Do not use soft "pastel" shades (for example, light pink). They are hard to see.
- It is necessary to use the space of the screen (slide) in full, for example, stretching drawings.
- Whenever possible use the top 3/4 areas of the screen (slide) because the bottom part of the screen usually is not visible for viewers in the back rows.
- Each slide should have a header. Do not put full stops (periods) at the end of the headings.
- Before using screenshots check the text for errors/misprints. There should no be red (green) underlining of errors/misprints on the image, it is necessary to use preview screenshots.
- When using screenshots unnecessary elements (tool bars, menus, empty backgrounds, etc.) should be removed.
- Do not overload slides with animation effects. For change of slides use the same animation effect.
- If the slide contains units of measure in m2 or m3, it is necessary to use the ascending stroke (superscript).
- Check the correctness of the names of the authors of techniques, etc. Use the built-in features of editors to check spelling and punctuation.
- When possible. it is necessary to reduce the length of numbers. For example, instead of 40,000 Euros, it is better to write 40 thou Euros.
- Do not use offensive words on the slides of your presentation or in your speech. Be civilized.
- The final slide should contain the main ideas of the presentation.
- Presentations should be prepared in MS Office package version 2003, 2007 and above or in Open Office.
- File format - ppt, pptx, pdf or Open Office formats. Prezi presentations are not accepted.